WordCamp Gliwice 2023 is the biggest conference of WordPress enthusiasts in Poland, which will take place on 12-14 May, 2023. It is a unique opportunity to meet other WordPress users, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs. At the conference, you can listen to interesting lectures, exchange experiences and make new contacts.
The conference will take place in Gliwice – the technological capital of Silesia, which is unofficially known as the “Silesian Silicon Valley” It is a city full of innovation and creativity, with the slogan: “The future is here!”
WordCamp Gliwice 2023 – certainly an event worth noting in your calendar. Already in May 2023, this beautiful city will host a conference for users of WordPress, the popular content management system that is one of the most well-known and popular tools on the web. At this conference, you will be able to meet many fascinating and inspiring people from the industry, listen to their lectures and talk about best practices related to creating and running websites.
Why should you attend WordCamp Gliwice 2023? Here are a few reasons:
- WordPress conferences are perfect for making new contacts and building your network. Attendees include industry professionals and beginners looking for knowledge and wanting to broaden their horizons. Meeting such a diverse group of people is a great opportunity to exchange experiences, deepen your knowledge and broaden your vision on website development and management topics.You will learn more about WordPress – the world’s most popular content management system, which powers more than 40% of websites.
- You will meet people from the industry – beginners and advanced WordPress users willing to share their knowledge and ideas.
- You will have the opportunity to listen to lectures from top industry professionals. The speakers will include both Polish and foreign experts who will share their tips and experiences on various aspects of WordPress. You will learn about the latest trends and technologies being used in the industry and how to increase traffic to your website, better position your site, or create content that attracts users’ attention.
- You will gain new skills-at the conference you will be able to participate in workshops and mentoring sessions led by experts in various fields.
- You’ll be part of a community-WordCamp is not only about presentations and panel discussions but also about evening networking and social events.
- Attending a WordPress conference is also a great opportunity to gain inspiration and ideas for developing your website. Through presentations and discussions, we will be able to learn about new ways to design websites, the tools available and how to work effectively.
- This is a great opportunity to take part in workshops and training sessions. Participants will have the opportunity to learn the practical aspects of working with WordPress and gain the necessary knowledge to develop their skills. There will be classes aimed at beginners and those with experience working with this system.
If you are interested in participating in WordCamp Gliwice 2023 as a speaker or keynote speaker, we invite you to submit your topic proposals by 07.04.2023. If you would like to support the conference organisation as a sponsor or volunteer, please get in touch with us via the form on the website.
Don’t delay, and book your ticket today! The number of places is limited!