1. the Website – the website operating at https://www.wppoland.com.
(2) The administrator of the personal data collected through the Service is Mariusz Szatkowski doing business under the name WPPoland Mariusz Szatkowski with registered office in Gdynia, 16/2 Starowiejska Street, 81-356, e-mail: email@example.com
3. reader – natural person using the Site
4. Newsletter – a service allowing the Reader to receive free information from the Administrator to the e-mail address provided.
§ 2 General provisions
(1) The Reader’s personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002.
(2) The Administrator shall exercise special care to protect the interests of data subjects.
(3) In the event of a change in data protection regulations, the Administrator undertakes to comply in this Policy with their new form. This includes the RODO regulation.
4 The Administrator is aware of the risks arising from the processing of personal data on the Internet, and therefore declares that it makes efforts to ensure an adequate level of protection of privacy and security of Readers.
§3 Scope of collected data
(1) Personal data collected by the Administrator shall be used to contact the Reader and distribute the Newsletter.
(2) The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Reader: name and surname or company name, e-mail address.
(3) Provision of personal data referred to in para. 2 is necessary for the Administrator to provide the activities indicated in point 1.
(4) The Administrator shall not make the data of the Readers of the Service available to third parties other than an authorized public administration body or court.
(5) The Administrator shall make it possible to use the information made available free of charge through the Service in the form of a Newsletter.
(6) The Reader may unsubscribe from receiving the Newsletter at any time.
§4 Method of data processing
(1) The use of the Site is voluntary.
(2) The Administrator collects and analyzes information contained in system logs, such as domain names from which Readers of the Service connect, number of page views, number of visits.
(3) The person who sends information using the form on the Site or directly to the Administrator’s e-mail address should take into account the fact that the information may be published on the Site in an anonymized form.
(4) The Reader shall have the right to control the processing of the data concerning him/her contained in the Administrator’s data filing system, and in particular the right to demand that his/her personal data be supplemented, updated, rectified, temporarily or permanently suspended or deleted, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the Act.
(5) The Reader’s personal data will not be transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
§5 Responsibilities of the Reader
(1) The Reader is obliged to use the Site in a manner consistent with the law and good morals, taking into account respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
(2) The Reader is obliged to enter data in accordance with the facts.
(3) All content posted on the Site enjoys copyright protection and is the property of the Administrator. The Reader shall bear full responsibility for any damage caused to the Administrator resulting from the use of any content of the Service without the Administrator’s consent.
(4) Any use by anyone, without the express permission of the Administrator, of any of the elements comprising the content and contents of the Website constitutes a violation of copyright law.
1 The Administrator’s Website uses “cookies” files. Failure to change browser settings on the part of the Reader is tantamount to consent to their use.
(2) Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Reader’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
(3) Cookies used on the Service do not store personal data or other information collected from the Reader. The site uses a cookie to identify the browser session, which enables the use of the site’s features.
(4) The use of “cookies” techniques does not allow the collection of any personal and address data of the Reader or any confidential information from the Reader’s computer.
§7 Final provisions
(1) The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular shall protect the data from being accessed by unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of applicable regulations, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
(2) The Administrator shall provide technical means to prevent unauthorized persons from acquiring and modifying personal data sent electronically.
(4) The above rules may change in the future. In such a case, the Administrator will inform the Newsletter Readers about it and will post the information in the Service.
– allows the user to disable the use of Google webfonts in their browser
– allows the user to disable the use of Google maps in their browser
– allows the user to disable video embedding in their browser