It is a meeting of enthusiasts and users of #WordPress and #WooCommerce.We will hear eight presentations + networking = It will be kosher!We expect a knowledge-thirsty Tricity audience in such beautiful natural and unique circumstances.
If you would like to soak up the early autumn seaside breeze, rub your back in the sand, collect seashells and while talking about WordPress to the accompaniment of seagulls – book your time today and sign up for the event.
When: 8.10.2022 (Saturday), 15:00-20:00
Where: Pomeranian Science and Technology Park Gdynia, Building III (CN Experyment), cinema room.
Free admission, registration required: https://app.evenea.pl/event/wordup17/
WordUp is a gathering of the WordPress community that takes place all over the world. The meet-ups are dedicated to both creators (developers) and people who use WordPress daily as administrators, bloggers, SEOs or marketers.
- Magdalena Paciorek – Block editor in a dedicated theme – a case study of cyberfolks.pl and kei.pl sites
- Maciej Kuchnik – Transferring WordPress better – about WP migration between servers.
- Tomasz Kołkiewicz – Canonical links and their significance for SEO
- Tomasz Palak – How not to get too inspired?
- Marcin Andrzejewski – The last mile in content delivery. Text readability in WordPress.
- Marcin Krzeminski – Introduction to WP-CLI
- Dawid Urbanski – 1.7 million in 45 months without your own product. How to earn better as a WordPress developer?
- Maciej Palmowski – Astro + WordPress =
- Panel discussion – moderated by Kamil Kawałko
– Michał Strześniewski (300.codes),
– Maciek Nowak (Osom),
– Max Matłoka
- Fluid Talks – PIF PAF, Gdynia 10 February 23